EIM is located in a private quiet office. Unlike many treatment clinics, you get undivided attention when you are here. We address your unique concerns and develop a comprehensive treatment with the goal of restoring optimal health at mind, body and spirit.
Restore or maintain our health and happiness by receiving compassionate care through acupuncture, physical therapy, and movement and reinforced by gentle lifestyle counseling.
We know that all health care programs have both strengths and weaknesses and often only address your physical symptoms. To achieve optimal health at the mind, body, spirit levels we combine eastern and western approaches to healing by integrating the strengths of each one as it relates to your specific concerns and your overall health.
What to Expect
You will receive undivided attention during your visit to Elite Integrated Medicine in a quiet and peaceful space. We have pleasant waiting room if someone wants to come with you.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you have to cancel, call at least 24 hours before your visit so we can attempt to schedule someone else in your place.
What should I expect during a treatment?
• The initial visit will last about 1 1/2 hours. You will discuss your history, assess your concerns and initiate treatment.
• You are encouraged to participate in your healing by making some changes in your life style or adding some simple exercises.
• Wear comfortable clothing & bring a list of medications.
• You will have access to a combination of modalities including acupuncture, Zero Balancing, physical therapy, and qigong type movements.
• Arrange plans for payment prior to your initial visit. We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and when available, we will file insurance for you when the services you request are covered by your policy and copay/deductibles have been met.
How many treatments will I need?
• Plan for a minimum of four additional weekly visits of about 1 hour in length.
• The number of treatments needed depends on the symptoms and conditions that you are experiencing and the length of time you have had them.
• While you may need more frequent treatments at first, treatments usually taper to longer periods between treatments for maintenance.
• Acupuncture School – Maryland Institute of Integrative Medicine
• NC Acupuncture Licensing Board
• NC Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine